Project Incentive System
The University provides project incentive for academicians who will apply for TUBITAK, SAN-TEZ and BOREN projects.
1. Pre-application Incentive
In project application included by incentive system, academicians can use 3.000,00 TL as material procurement support. There is no restriction in expending (except TV and mobile phone).
2. Additional Financial Support
- Additional financial support for an accepted project is provided by Scientific Research Projects Unit. (E.g. 30.000 TL is provided for a project of 200.000 TL)
- Maximum amount of support provided by Scientific Research Projects Unit for an accepted project is 50.000,00 TL.
- Supplementary budget cannot be requested for the projects supported by Scientific Research Projects Unit.
- After completion of TUBITAK, SAN-TEZ and BOREN project application, project application form should be delivered by hand or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Academicians should print out admission list and apply to related financial affairs office with material list of 3.000,00 TL and petition.
- Project application documents will be added to “Project Application Incentive List.”