Coordinator of Scientific Research and Projects Unit is responsible for carrying out the activities of the unit on behalf of the higher education institution. The coordinator is appointed by the President of the University.
Specific duties of the Coordinator are listed below;
- Organize and carry out the programs and activities of Scientific Research and Projects Unit in accordance with regulations and commission decisions,
- Prepare announcements for the projects and write with other related units,
- Prepare agenda for commission meetings,
- Act as reporter in commission meetings,
- Ensure coordination and communication in the activities of the unit and the commission,
- Present written reports about the works of the commission and the unit to the President and the relevant Vice President,
- Appoint an officer for project procurement process.